Sunday, October 18, 2009

[Flickr] maggie wants you to see a photo


My silk seems to have inspired some photos in Japan...

makes me happy to share my art

silk, flower and natsuo


by Hiroshi Matsumoto
© All rights reserved

Just follow this link to see the photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hiroshimatsumoto/4018801796/

(If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email

into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

3 comments:

healingsgreen.com said...

Incredibly wonderful photo...thanks for posting...

Maggie Neale said...

Thanks Bruce; it has been a full circle of wonderful.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Beautiful...I love the soft gold and aqua! Congratulations!