Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Birthday blessings




So many treats at my birth time; I feel blessed.  Friends and family celebrated before my birth day so I was free to paint in the afternoon after lunch and chance to read a bit on the back deck in the sunshine.  Snow still all around but warm in the rays.
This painting was hatched on my day.  Bought canvas and painted on it directly.  From one of my photos from retreat in Maine last year.  

Bruce prepared a fabulous Basque tapas spread on Saturday...beautiful and delicious
Jonah, Anji, and Felicia came over to celebrate, joined by Tom and Kristi.

Here I am at Sofia's on Friday being treated royally and feasting.
But first I had the pleasure of relaxing in the hammock in the sun.  So lucky!  There was art walk and ecstatic dance, a movie, and dinner at Julio's plus so many calls and messages on Facebook.  A memorable birth time.

No comments: