Thursday, May 7, 2009

[Flickr] maggie wants you to see a photo

Another painting by Faiza. A woman so vulnerable, guarded, and protective with so much erupting so very close. How much one can read into a painting or how much does the painting itself speak to us? Faiza's work speaks to me and I wish I couldknow what to do to assist. She is housing 3 families from the Swat valley now---they have nothing, she says.


by Faiza Ayub
© All rights reserved

Just follow this link to see the photo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faizaayub/3508891599/

(If the link doesn't work, try copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's address bar.)

Flickr is almost certainly the best photo management and sharing application in the world. If you'd like to see what I use it for you can check out my profile page or browse my photostream.

No comments: